Tuscany-Canterbury is served by the Tuscany-Canterbury Neighborhood Association (TCNA), which
- serves as a forum for communication within the neighborhood.
- furthers educational, charitable, and other nonprofit activities in and for the neighborhood.
- assists the neighborhood in developing positions on such matters as zoning, parking, traffic control, preservation, and other quality of life issues.
- represents the interests of the neighborhood before city and state agencies.
On a day to day basis TCNA is active in promoting the neighborhood. For over 40 years TCNA has acted to:
- Security—through regular contact with Baltimore's Police Department and with Johns Hopkins and Loyola security officials.
- Tranquility—through continuing conversations with Calvert School and JHU on traffic reduction and noise abatement, and improved fraternity relations.
- Beautification and upkeep—through maintaining our community gardens, arranging City Dumpster Days, sponsoring community sales, ensuring snow removal and watching major construction projects and the impact they have on the community.
- Social Events—through hosting the TCNA annual picnic, monthly happy hours, and sponsoring other social, cultural and educational activities.