Welcome to Tuscany-Canterbury
A 90-acre treasure within Baltimore City
Our urban neighborhood includes nearby parks and offers a variety of housing options: Tudor style homes; several high-rise apartment buildings, both rental and condo; and charming low-rise apartment buildings. Many residents teach at Loyola University and Johns Hopkins University; others commute to Washington via the MARC train. A great number of retired professionals as well as college and graduate students also live in the community.
Join the Tuscany-Canterbury
We Offer Our Members:
• Email alerts related to community activities, traffic, weather and crime
• Newsletters (3 per year)
• A website
• Access to the TCNA listserv, an email message board where you can post notices about items for sale or services available, requests for information or repair persons, and so on. Members may click on the Member Center tab for instructions.
• Ongoing communication with Baltimore City departments regarding traffic, parking & police services
• Maintenance of green spaces including a dedicated effort to create the Stony Run Walking Path in concert with the Friends of Stony Run stonyrun.org
• A positive environment for businesses
All Tuscany-Canterbury residents (both owners and renters), businesses, and institutions are invited to join TCNA. Our yearly dues for "Family," "Individual," and "Corporate" are quite reasonable.
JOIN TCNA NOW Just click on Join TCNA.
ATTENTION CURRENT MEMBERS: Please click on Member Center; then choose Pay My Dues to renew your membership. If you wish to change your type of membership, please fill out a new membership application, as you will not have access to renewal forms other than the one for your current type (individual, family, corporate).
TCNA Annual Membership Meeting
and Election of the Board
The TCNA annual membership meeting will be held on Wednesday, June 18 from 7:30 to 9 pm in the Calvert Middle School assembly hall. Please enter the building from Tuscany Road. Residential parking permits for area 21 will be available before the meeting.
Come to the next TCNA First Friday Happy Hour
The crowd continues to grow at the monthly TCNA First Friday Happy Hours. This is an easy way to spend some time with members of TCNA and catch up on neighborhood news. The next TCNA First Friday Happy Hour will be held on Friday, June 6, from 5 to 6:30 pm at Alizee in the Colonnade. Come have a drink and some free appetizers.
Read the Spring 2014 Issue of the TCNA Newsletter
Click here to read the latest issue of our newsletter.
Greater Homewood Community Corporation Spotlights TCNA
GHCC recently interviewed TCNA Co-President Sue Talbott about the relationship between GHCC and TCNA. To read the text of the interview, click here.
Time to Renew Your Residential Parking Permits
For full instructions on how to renew or apply for new residential parking permits, click on this link.